Thank you for considering Dart as a partner.
Here at Dart we distinguish between community donations and corporate sponsorships. Community Donations are made directly to the requesting organisation so that it can carry out its primary functions. In these instances there may, or may not be related benefits associated with the donation.
For Dart to consider collaborating with you, please complete and submit the application form and upload any additional or relevant materials you may want considered.
Guidance and Eligibility
- Dart reviews donation requests on a monthly basis.
- The timing of the submission of your request is important: please submit your request a minimum of one month before your event or programme.
- Dart does not make donations to individuals, individual endeavours or travel.
- Dart only considers events, programmes or projects in or of benefit to the Cayman Islands.
- If your event is going to raise money for a third-party organisation, please complete our Corporate Sponsorship form.
- Please complete, and carefully review the form before submitting it. You must complete all fields of the form.
- You will receive a response within 24 business hours acknowledging receipt of your request.
- Once your request is reviewed, if additional information is required we will contact you.