Thank you for considering Dart as a partner.
Here at Dart we distinguish between community donations and corporate sponsorships. Corporate Sponsorship opportunities refer to marketing and promotion opportunities where we provide a financial or in-kind contribution to fund, or help fund, an event, programme or project; and in return, Dart receives related sponsorship benefits.
For Dart to consider collaborating with you on an event, please complete and submit the application form and upload any additional or relevant materials you may want considered.
Guidance and Eligibility
- Dart reviews corporate sponsorship quarterly, the committee meets in February, May. August and November.
- The timing of the submission of your request is critical – see the table below.
- Dart does not sponsor individuals, individual endeavours or travel.
- Dart only considers events, programmes or projects in or of benefit to the Cayman Islands.
- Please complete, and carefully review the form before submitting it. You must complete all fields of the form.
- You will receive a response within 24 business hours acknowledging receipt of your request.
- Once your request is reviewed, if additional information is required we will contact you.
|APPLICATION RECEIVED BY||DECISION COMMUNICATED BY|
|31 January||28/29 February|
|30 April||31 May|
|31 July||31 August|
|31 October||30 November|